The Christie LX66A LCD projector makes powerful presentations easy to achieve with high brightness, high contrast images, and options for every application. With 6500 lumens and 1300:1 contrast ratio, a full range of optional lenses and input modules, the Christie LX66A offers the broadest range of installation and operational flexibility in its class.
State-of-the-art high bandwidth electronics support signalsup to UXGA and video up to 1080i. Latest 10-bit video processing reproduces images flawlessly. The dual lamp design provides brightness when needed and redundant lamp operation in single lamp mode. With legacy support for lenses and modules from the popular RoadRunner Series, the Christie LX66A fits seamlessly into any application.
Simply put, the Christie LX66A offers endless possibilities for the most dazzling presentations.
- 6500 ANSI lumens maximum
- 2-lamp system for maximum brightness/single-lamp mode for failsafe operation
- True XGA resolution (1024 x 768)
- 1300:1 contrast ratio - for finely detailed images, effortlessly
- High bandwidth electronics support signalsup to UXGA and video up to 1080i
- Flexible digital connectivity-wide range of standard inputs, optional interface cards
- Large conference rooms
- Small auditoriums
- Rental Staging
- Houses of Worship