Christie’s latest digital projector provides high brightness at 9000 ANSI lumens and a 2000:1 contrast ratio from a dual lamp, optical engine. The Christie LX900 boasts high performance, low maintenance and an overall low cost of ownership.
The Christie LX900 features inorganic LCD technology that provides a long life optical engine designed for exceptional image performance without compromise. Enhanced by 10-bit video processing, the Christie LX900 produces natural, color tone reproduction, picture stability (without image noise) and flawless video playback.
Dual lamps deliver the same incredible brightness as the competition achieves with four lamps, with less maintenance and lower cost of operation. Auto-switching lamps in single-lamp mode allows for redundancy in critical operations as well as ease of use by providing intuitive technology for continued operation.
Service intervals are extended using a new AutoFilter air filtration system. This easy-to-use cartridge system automatically rotates a new sheet of filter for up to 10,000 hours (in typical conditions) before requiring replacement.
With a suite of optional high performance lenses and a range of input modules, you can match the capabilities of the LX900 to the signals you require – including HD-SDI sources. The Christie LX900 is flexible enough for virtually any installation including large conference rooms, medium-size auditoriums and staging applications. With stacking capability, you can easily increase brightness by combining two units.
- 9000 ANSI lumens and 2000:1 contrast ratio provides high brightness and image clarity
- New inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering darkest black and smoothest imaging
- AutoFilter System for 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- XGA native resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p c for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- Houses of Worship
- Large conference rooms
- Small auditoriums