The Christie Mirage S+4K produces phenomenal image quality and clarity from a small, light package with increased processing power and internal edge-blending and optional warping - perfect for front and rear stereo projection.
Using next generation 3-chip DLP® technology, high-quality optics and 10-bit image processing, the Christie Mirage S+4K delivers 6,500 lumens at 220VAC and 5,500 lumens at 110 VACand SXGA+ resolution. This quiet yet powerful package offers unique features such as high-bandwidth signal processing, higher stereo sync, internal scaling of stereo signals, Picture in Picture and seamless switching between sources.
On-board ChristieNET™ projector networking makes monitoring and control as simple as plugging in an Ethernet cable. And the Mirage S+4K operates on 110V - 240V for powerful 3D images anywhere. With a full suite of SXGA+ lenses and compatibility with legacy input modules, the Christie Mirage S+4K easily fits into any 3D application.
Christie Mirage - recreate reality!
- 6500 ANSI lumens at 220VAC and 5,500 lumens at 110 VAC
- Native SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
- 1500-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Internal scaling of both mono and stereo input signals
- ChristieTWIST™ internal Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Stereo synch at 115Hz for SXGA+ and 120Hz for SXGA resolutions
- Cermax® Xenon lamp system – natural, photo-realistic color for high quality blended and tiled images.
- Complete with Christie's proprietary Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™), LiteLOC™ Light Output Control, and Brightness Uniformity Control
- Compatibility with input modules from legacy Mirage and Vista product lines
- Oil & gas exploration
- Scientific research
- Museums and education