The Christie Mirage S+8K produces a powerful 8000 lumens with 1500-2000:1 contrast for brilliant image quality and clarity from a compact, lightweight package. With increased processing power and internal edge-blending and optional image warping - your 3D displays create impact.
Using next generation 3-chip DLP® technology, high-quality optics and 10-bit image processing, the Christie Mirage S+8K is a quiet, powerful package offering unique features such as highbandwidth signal processing, higher stereo sync, internal scaling of stereo signals, Picture in Picture and seamless switching between sources.
On-board ChristieNET™ projector networking makes monitoring and control as simple as plugging in an Ethernet cable. With a full suite of lenses and compatibility with legacy input modules, the Christie Mirage S+8K easily fits into any 3D application.
Christie Mirage - recreate reality!
- 8,500 ANSI lumens
- Native SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
- 1500-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Internal scaling of both mono and stereo input signals
- ChristieTWIST™ internal Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Stereo synch at 115Hz for SXGA+ and 120Hz for SXGA resolutions
- Cermax® Xenon lamp system – natural, photo-realistic color for high quality blended and tiled images.
- Complete with Christie's proprietary Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™), LiteLOC™ Light Output Control, and Brightness Uniformity Control
- Theme parks
- Large venues
- Oil & gas exploration
- Scientific research
- Museums and education