The Christie Roadie 25K is a revolutionary split-body projector utilizing 3-chip DLP™ technology. Its unique separate projection head and lamp ballast means both parts can be flown and rigged with greater ease, creating the ideal solution for challenging rental/staging installations and tight spaces.
With 2048 x 1080 resolution, 25,000 ANSI lumens (+/-10%) and 10-bit image processing all standard, images are stunning in their size, brilliance and quality. This tough, user-friendly projector is built for frequent transport and quick set-up - perfect for any large audience venue demanding effortless installation and operation.
Offering extreme brightness, high contrast, installation and application flexibility, a self-aligning lamp and a wide offering of lamps for different applications, the Christie Roadie 25K shines virtually anywhere you put it.
Revolutionary design, purpose-built and riggable - projection perfection.
- 3-chip 1.25" Darkchip3™ DLP®
- HD+ resolution (2048 x 1080)
- 8,000 - 25,000 ANSI lumens (+/-10%)
- New 10-bit digital processing
- 1600:1 contrast ratio (up to 2800:1 with high-contrast lenses)
- Built-in multi-standard video decoder
- Tradeshows and exhibitions
- Auditoriums and churches
- Casinos, theme parks and museums