There’s only one projector with the brightest, highest resolution HD image – the Christie Roadie HD+30K DLP® digital projector. Rounding out Christie’s expansive HD product line up, there’s no comparison for resolution, brightness or performance.
Producing 30,000 ANSI lumens, the Christie Roadie HD+30K digital projector utilizes Christie’s unique, flexible split-body design and features a new scooped hood, improved rear air exhaust and stackability while the revamped lens mount increases its rock solid performance.
With native 2048 x 1080 HD resolution and 10-bit image processing, images are simply stunning in their size, brilliance and quality. This tough, user-friendly projector is built for true road worthiness – frequent transport and quick set-up. With built-in body handles for handling and rigging or an optional stacking/ rigging frame, there’s nowhere the Roadie can’t go.
- 3-chip DLP® HD+ (2048 x 1080) delivering superior native HD+ image quality with excellent color rendition
- 30,000 ANSI lumens - highest lumens offered in a native HD product
- 1600-2800:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Riggable and flyable - using the optional rigging frame, or the new standard handles, the Christie Roadie HD+30K is easily rigged and flown for large venue events
- Houses of Worship
- Large Venue
- Tradeshows and exhibitions
- Casino, theme parks, museums
Christie is HD resolution done right.