The ChristieNET™ Connectivity Module (CCM) is an RS-232 to ethernet adapter that enables you to monitor and control any RS-232 controllable device from anywhere in the world. By using the CCM to network enable your AV devices, you can perform routine maintenance, remote diagnostics, or troubleshooting to prevent system downtime – all via the network. In fact, more than over 80% of AV/IT support can be done over the network for faster response time and a more efficient use of valuable staff time.
- Receive alerts via email or in a Network Operations Center that uses an SNMP management solution
- Six individual control circuits allow for customized commands from push button controllers through simple web page interface
- Programmable scheduler includes days of the week to shutdown devices during non-use or to launch time based events like playlist
- System keeps track of time using an integrated batter back-up RTC Integration with Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Directly passes data between RS-232 and the ethernet port and/or between the two RS-232 ports for drop-in integration with existing control systems
- ut-of-the-box functionality and integration with existing web browser interface – needs no additional software
- Control all of your AV devices with the CCM including devices that are controlled with a remote and don’t have an RS-232 port
- Uses 128/256 bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with Serial Tunneling for encrypted and encapsulated communications
Due to constant research, specifications and features are subject to change without notice.