The ChristieNET™ Wireless Presentation Portal is perfect for presentations with builds and transitions. The Wireless Presentation Portal includes a display to wireless adapter and a simple software package that allows users the freedom of wireless presentation and increases ease of use. ChristieNET™ Wireless Portal is 802.11g compliant products designed specifically for wired projectors/monitors and offers an 802.11g bridge for compatibility with wireless “G” and “B” networks/ clients.When it comes to wireless, security is key; this product offers 64/128 bit WEP encryption as specified by the 802.11g standard. ChristieNET™ – NET-worked wirelessly.
- Plug and play – simple user interface that needs no changes to wireless LAN card configuration on PC, or to reconfiguring of IP settings HD15 and S-Video/Composite Interface – works with virtually any display device up to XGA resolution
- Application Flexibility – data or multimedia presentation displays
- Direct access to video buffer – fast, real-time response with video at 30fps
- Wireless hub – means multiple users and no set-up time
- Automatic clear channel selection – minimizes interference
- Projector/Display Interface - Standard HD15 and S-Video/composite interface
- Display Resolution - Automatically sets to User's Display Resolution up to XGAOS Supported by Client SoftwareWindows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP Frequency2.4GHz-2.497GHz RF Channels11 Channels (US, Canada) 13 Channels (Europe, Japan)
- Transmission Power -14 dBm at Antenna Input typical Receive Sensitivity-80 dBm at 1e-5 BER typical
- Data Rate - Up to 54 Mb/s Network Types Ad-hoc clear channel
- Network Security - Supports standard 64/128 bit WEP
- Dimensions - 4.125" x 6" x 1.124"
- Operating Temperature -10°C to - 50°C
- Regulation Compliance - FCC Part 15, CE
Due to constant research, specifications and features are subject to change without notice.