ChristieNET™ Master Display Controller offers simultaneous control of your AV equipment, at the touch of a button. It's an easy to use interface that integrates with existing network infrastructure combining centralized management and ganged control of multiple display devices.
An ideal projector management solution for large multi-unit installations such as entertainment facilities, large corporations, educational establishments and government institutions where cost effective AV management and simplicity of use are required, Christie's MDC is the heart of any AV installation. Featuring a familiar Windows-based master console for selection and management of projector groups, subgroups and individual units, MDC also enables intuitive control of image characteristics for flawless displays.
- User friendly - Master Display Controller features a familiar Windows-based master console for selection and management of projector groups, subgroups and individual units as well as intuitive control of image characteristics.
- On the Fly Adhoc Ganged Controls - Simultaneously adjust, turn on/off, or monitor any group of display devices with one touch of a button. Right click on any number of projectors to establish an adhoc group.
- Pre-set Group of Unit Level Controls - Programmable, pre-set group or subgroup controls recall the perfect settings for your different uses of each device group.
- RGB Color Balance Control - for fine adjustment of each individual display, suiting individual screen characteristics or personal taste. Programmable default settings for maximum system responsiveness.
- Unlimited licences - the software supports an unlimited number of licences for ChristieNET™ networked projectors.
- Wired/wireless support - over Ethernet.
- PDA access Pocket PC - with Master Display Controller bridge.
- ChritieNET™ Master Display Controller enables monitoring and control of multiple projectors using the web browser interface or SNMP from client computers or a server. Users can control and monitor projectors without the need for additional software or expense.
- Client and server software (the use of server defines the role that the software plays within the infrastructure, but does not need to be run on a network server)
- Support for an unlimited number of ChristieNET enabled projectors
- Support for 10 non-Christie networked AV devices Wired and wireless support over Ethernet PDA access Pocket PC
Due to constant research, specifications and features are subject to change without notice.