ChristieNET™ Master Display Controller offers simultaneous control of your AV equipment, at the touch of a button. It's an easy to use interface that integrates with existing network infrastructure combining centralized management and ganged control of multiple display devices.
An ideal projector management solution for large multi-unit installations such as entertainment facilities, large corporations, educational establishments and government institutions where cost effective AV management and simplicity of use are required, Christie's MDC is the heart of any AV installation.
- Featuring a familiar Windows-based master console for selection and management of projector groups, subgroups and individual units, MDC also enables intuitive control of image characteristics for flawless displays.
- Unified content management with one-click access and drag and drop content management using standard
- Windows interface Multimedia compatibility - Ability to play digital multimedia files
- User friendly - Master Display Controller features a familiar Windows-based master console for selection and management of projector groups, subgroups and individual units as well as intuitive control of image characteristics.
- On the Fly Adhoc Ganged Controls - Simultaneously adjust, turn on/off, or monitor any group of display devices with one touch of a button. Right click on any number of projectors to establish an adhoc group.
- Pre-set Group of Unit Level Controls - Programmable, pre-set group or subgroup controls recall the perfect settings for your different uses of each device group.
- RGB Color Balance Control - for fine adjustment of each individual display, suiting individual screen characteristics or personal taste. Programmable default settings for maximum system responsiveness.
- Unlimited licences - the software supports an unlimited number of licences for ChristieNET™ networked projectors.
- Wired/wireless support - over Ethernet. PDA access Pocket PC - with Master Display Controller bridge.
- ChristieNET™ Master Display Controller Professional enables user to monitor and manager their display devices AND also control content from any computer on the network or through the convenience of a wireless PDA.
- Multiple users are able to collaborate on the same content as it is being sent to the projection system.
- By utilizing the same infrastructure, content sent over the network can utilize any application software the organization has installed on their computers.
- Unified content management with one-click access and drag and drop content management using standard Windows interface
- Multimedia compatibility to play digital multimedia files
- Desktop version Office applications – access, display and present desktop edition Office files and applications using your laptop or wireless Pocket PC and projector
- Wirelessly adjust the projector while you’re delivering your presentation, all from your Pocket PC
Due to constant research, specifications and features are subject to change without notice.