The Christie® Ultra-Short Throw (UST) lens allows you to position your projector as close as possible to your screen or display, with a 0.38:1 throw ratio.
Your audience can stand in front of your projected content without interrupting the light path or casting a shadow. You can also use the UST lens to create a cleaner and more seamless presentation area with no obstruction to seating, maximizing your meeting space. Match the agility of the UST lens with the power of Christie Q Series projection solutions for large-scale, high-impact visuals in small spaces, retaining high-brightness for all resolutions.
- 0.38:1 lens throw ratio
- All-glass lenses offer better focus and thermal stability compared to other materials on the market, even during warm ups and cool downs
- Three adjusters - corners, pincushion and tilt – give you increased image control
- Stability and control make it easier to set up projection for multi-array images
- Display content in portrait mode without requiring specialized lamps
- Compatible with smartboard and interactive technologies for versatility and ease of integration