The Captiva Touch Light Curtain works in combination with Christie® Captiva Series’ built-in camera to allow users to interact with the image on the screen when used in front projection mode. Depending on the screen material, the audience can either use their fingers or a soft-tipped stylus (included). The Captiva Touch module quickly installs inside the edges of the white board or on the wall above the image. Requires installation of utility software and a USB connection between the source of the image and the projector.
- Number of touch points: Up to 10
- Accuracy: 6 pixel or less
- Captiva Touch Light Curtain module dimensions (L x W x H): 150 x 50 x 40mm
- Includes Captiva Touch Light Curtain module, mounting kit, alignment sticker, interactive cable. The interactive IR Pens (140-121105-XX), are not included with the Touch Light Curtain. Please order these separately.
- Utility Software Requirements:
- OS X (10.7-10.10)
- Windows XP(SP3)/Windows 7 (32/64 bit)/Windows 8/8.1
- For installation requirements refer to Captiva Touch User Manual or contact Christie technical support.