Christie’s Superior Performance Xenolite lamp series uses the latest in Xenon lamp technology to provide increased brightness, improved stability and a longer life span in digital cinema projection solutions.
Increased brightness creates more captivating 2D and 3D experiences without affecting overall lamp performance. Our Superior Performance Xenolite lamps are brighter and last 30% longer than existing Xenon lamps. But they still offer the same extraordinary 99.999% in-cinema uptime. This means the show will go on – brighter and with a lower total cost of ownership.
The benefits of Christie Superior Performance Xenolite lamps:
- More usable hours for your money
- Longer warranties mean you can use the lamp longer under warranty
- Fewer lamp replacements mean a lower cost of operation
- Fewer lamp replacements mean less maintenance
- More lumens for your money
- Less brightness drop-off means more available brightness
- Less brightness drop-off means less power required
- Less power required means lower energy costs and lower cost of operation
- More stable brightness and reliability
- New lamp technology gives Superior Performance lamps better arc stability and ignition performance
- New performance with the same 99.999% in-cinema uptime reliability
|Estimated average expected life
||100% to 1300 hrs|
|Maximum lumen output
24,000 lumens (CP2230)
26,000 lumens (CP4230)
|Projector air extraction requirement
|Rated input power
|Operating wattage range
|Base surface temperature
||200°C (392°F) max.|| |
Note: Due to constant research, specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
For more information regarding this Christie Digital Xenolite lamp, or any other digital projection related questions, please contact your Christie Sales Manager.