The DNF Shotbox gives the user a tactile and fast way to recall Command Keys and run scripts from the Spyder. Perfect for broadcast and other applications.
The Shotbox resides on the Spyder network to allow simultaneous execution of Spyder Command Keys and the running of a script. Cue to Preview and Cue to Program along with step reversal for scripts.
- Can support up to 10 Command Key pages with 30 Command Keys each
- External 90 VAC to 265VAC adaptor supplied with IEC connector
- (WxLxH) 11.5” x 6.75” x 1.25” (front) 3.0: (rear)
- Weight 4lbs
- RJ45 100BaseT Full Duplex
- User configured IP address
- Keys: 30-LCD style Command Keys, 10-Page Select Keys