Christie® understands 3D. From our rich history in CRT technology and early development of short-persistence, P43 phosphors for 3D applications, to the world’s first 3DLP®, 3D, active, stereo, digital projectors to the highly anticipated roll out of 3D in Digital Cinema…Christie has been a pioneer in 3D technology and an innovator in stereographic displays.
Christie provides 3D projection solutions for:
We understand the big picture.
We understand the complexity and challenges of integrating 3D technology and using our exceptional products, knowledge and team experience to provide a complete solution that’s reliable, effective and sustainable, whatever the 3D application.
Because of our experience in 3D technology and continued success installing integrated solutions for 3D, digital cinema and advanced visualization applications, we have a greater understanding of where and how high-performance, stereographic 3D technology is used and what the customer needs to do with the display.
From creating an intense visual experience for home theater to enhancing the learning experience in educational environments, to bringing perspective to computer-aided design (CAD) drawings/designs, to simulating a real-world environment that can be viewed from all angles and experienced in a state of total immersion, Christie is your expert on 3D.
Why Christie 3D projection?
Christie is the only company that manufactures, designs and integrates 3D technology and spatially immersive displays. Christie has the innovation, the breadth of technologies, engineering strength and integration expertise to offer turnkey solutions or complete customized solutions. Christie’s advanced visualization solutions minimize your initial and lifetime costs of the advanced visualization display.
What sets Christie 3D stereoscopic projection apart?
- Worldwide company – technology innovator, manufacturer and integrator
- 3D DLP® technology pioneers from a CRT legacy
- Integrated solutions – superior advantage from a large experience base of technology and people
- Mirage Series - ultra high-resolution 3DLP® technology at 120 Hz
- Vista Spyder/Christie Spyder X20 - flexible source management with 2-D/3-D high-performance functionality
- Christie AutoCal™ - easy set up/ease-of-use/simple display maintenance backed by industry-leading global service and support, ensuring complete customer satisfaction
Where can you find Christie 3D projection solutions?
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Design and Manufacturing
- Education and Research
- Homeland Security
- Virtual prototyping