Here is what our customers say about us:
“Christie has made very good progress in the past 18 months, eliminating edge break-ups and suppressing temporal artifacts. The LED light source is very stable in terms of brightness and color performance”.
- Phillipe Perey - CAE technology director, Issue 3 - Civil Aviation Training.
“Christie’s InfraRGB technology provides a new dimension of realism for simultaneous NVG and night visual training”
- Quaid "Q" Quadri, F-16 NVG trainer, Air National Guard, Shaw AFB, South Carolina
“The visual system is a critical part of the trainer, contributing to the sense of realism for boom operators and pilots. Christie was the logical choice for the second BOWST given their proven design expertise and top-quality projection systems that ensure a true-to-life experience for this high-fidelity training device. Christie’s AutoCal™ and ChristieTWIST™ technologies also played a crucial role in our decision. They offer exceptional ease of set-up and operation to precisely control and align multiple edge-blended images seamlessly on the spherical screen.”
- William Dunn, president of QuantaDyn Corporation.
“Christie is the only manufacturer who has broken the technology barrier with LED. For us, it’s important – we want to be a cutting-edge laboratory. The cost savings offering, the low maintenance, MTTR and energy costs were vital.”
- Joseph P. Creekmore Jr., Lead Engineer and Lab Manager with AMRDEC located at Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL.
“…Of all the products we evaluated, the Christie Matrix HD4 was by far the superior solution. What also really sold me was Christie’s ability to deliver a total integrated solution. They were able to do an exceptional job of aligning and blending the images to create a single, perfectly matched, seamless image thanks to Christie’s sophisticated projection technology and solutions.”
- Bruce Tucker, senior systems engineer for SPARTA’s Military Systems Operations