Today’s simulation environments are more demanding than ever before. The Christie Matrix 4000 DLP projector is purpose-built to handle even the most challenging of today’s simulation display requirements. Based on DLP® technology, the Christie Matrix 4000 offers SXGA+ resolution, up to 6000 ANSI lumens and an adjustable contrast ratio from 1500-2000:1 for incredibly accurate night scenes.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon|
||12.3" (313 mm)|
||26" (660 mm)|
||22.3" (566 mm)|
||75 lb (34 kg)|| |
The Christie Matrix 4000 features Christie AccuFrame™, the unique advanced electronics in all 3-chip Matrix Series projectors to accurately display high speed simulation content for the most true-to-life displays.
An industry first, Christie AccuFrame™ was developed specifically for the simulation market. It's able to nullify image artifacts (such as smearing or double image perception) in high speed simulation. A fully adjustable electronic solution, it supports various frame rates and environments, delivering the most accurate frame display. Tested against other types of projection systems in daylight, night time and with Night Vision Goggle (NVG) stimulation Christie clearly ‘owns the night’ with stimulated NVG compatibility and the most realistic viewing.
- Up to 6000 ANSI lumens (+/- 10%)
- True SXGA+ resolution (1400x1050)
- SuperCR™ 450-600:1 ANSI, 1500-2000:1 full field (adjustable internal aperture)
- All new 10-bit processing for high-bandwidth signal processing, built-in Image Warping, superior edge-blending and more.
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- ChristieTWIST™ image warping and edge-blending module
- SLIC™ Spatial Light Image Construction
- Custom Gamma Adjustment (CGA™) and grayscale tracking
- Minimum Processing Latency (MPL™)
- ChristieNET™ networking
- Motion platform ready, available build to order
Quiet, compact and combined with the highest color uniformity, Christie Twist™ image warping and enhanced edge-blending, RGB color matching, full control of gamma curves and grayscale tracking, high input bandwidth and less than one frame of propagation delay, the Christie Matrix 4000 is an ideal CRT replacement solution.
Christie Matrix - recreate reality!