Offering the highest resolution and the highest contrast ratio, the Christie Matrix HD4 simulation projector is based on DLP® technology and offers 5000 ANSI lumens. Our SuperCR™ technology provides contrast ratios up to 2000:1 allowing for low black levels for incredibly accurate night scene images.
||1920 x 1080 HD|
||1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon|
||12.3" (313 mm)|
||26" (660 mm)|
||22.3" (566 mm)|
||75 lb (34 kg)|| |
The Christie Matrix HD4 features Christie AccuFrame™, the unique advanced electronics in all 3-chip Matrix Series projectors to accurately display high speed simulation content for the most true-to-life displays.
- 5000 ANSI Lumens at 220VAC operation, 4000 ANSI lumens at 120VAC operation (+/- 10%)
- True 1080 HD resolution (1920x1080)
- Christie AccuFrame™ for the most accurate frame display
- SuperCR™ contrast - 1500-2000:1 full field (adjustable internal aperture)
- Color Purity Filter (CPF™): enables superior color matching for both dark night-time scenes and bright daylight scenes
- All new 10-bit processing for high-bandwidth signal processing, built-in Image Warping, superior edge-blending and more
- ChristieTWIST™: image warping and enhanced edge-blending module comes standard
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™) : adjust RGB channels for even color matching
- Custom Gamma Adjustment (CGA™) and grayscale tracking
- Minimum Processing Latency (MPL™) : less than a single frame of the propagation delay between projector input and display
- ChristieNET™ networking
An industry first, Christie AccuFrame™ was developed specifically for the simulation market. It's able to nullify image artifacts (such as smearing or double image perception) in high speed simulation. A fully adjustable electronic solution, it supports various frame rates and environments, delivering the most accurate frame display. Tested against other types of projection systems in daylight, night time and with Night Vision Goggle (NVG) stimulation Christie clearly ‘owns the night’ with stimulated NVG compatibility and the most realistic viewing.
The Matrix HD4 utilizes a Color Purity Filter (CPF™) to enable superior color saturation, color matching and superior black levels for unsurpassed day and night scene blending. Combined with the highest color uniformity and features such as ChristieTWIST™ image warping and edge-blending, RGB color matching, full control of gamma curves and grayscale tracking, high input bandwidth and less than one frame of propagation delay, the Matrix HD4 is a great projector suited to many applications and is also an ideal CRT replacement solution.
With the Christie Matrix Series, you can recreate reality.