The Christie Matrix StIM™ LED illuminated simulation projector is a revolutionary new solution for the simulation industry. It’s the first to provide independent control over both the visible and infrared spectrum. It’s the first intelligent projection system to enable real-time balancing of both color and brightness levels. And it’s the first simulation system designed with solid state illumination – there are no consumables for a virtually maintenance-free system.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||Full Spectrum InfraRGB™ (RGB + IR) LED|
||50,000 hrs MTBF on the illumination system|
||11" (287 mm)|
||18.4" (467 mm)|
||8.7" (220 mm)|
||35 lb (15.9 kg)|| |
The Christie Matrix StIM is a scalable environment display system that provides the unique capabilities of achieving eyelimiting resolution while stimulating Night Vision Goggles. Designed and engineered with Christie expertise, this system features extraordinarily long life, quality and ease of service. Plus, it’s virtually maintenance free.
Built on an inherently stable long-life platform that doesn’t fade over time, Christie offers a unique lamp-less illumination system for unprecedented stability and reliability. With no consumables, the Christie Matrix StIM provides years of continuous operation. Low power consumption directly translates to lower operating heat, less cooling requirements and cost savings in electricity for a significant reduction in sustainment costs.
- Integrated, extraordinarily fast LED illumination for 50,000 hrs MTBF on the illumination of the system
- InfraScene™ - unique capability of processing and displaying infrared content for simultaneous display of both visible light and the infrared spectrum
- ArrayLOC™ - the continuous management of brightness and color levels of the projectors in the array in real-time, without additional latency
- No consumables – no lamps for longer life, longer reliability and lower cost of ownership than traditional lamped projectors
- Solid state technology with single DMD™ - provides unmatched picture reliability, filter-free design and no color wheel for high reliability
- Increased color gamut – for more dynamic and realistic rendering of the training environment
- Unlimited mounting options – removes restrictions of a lamp for any orientation mounting
- Modular architecture – small form factor
The Christie Matrix StIM addresses all the key requirements of the simulation industry in one compact, customer-driven design. Offering the ultimate in simulation visualization –scalability and an IR LED to actually stimulate NVGs, the Christie Matrix StIM can self-adjust in real-time for a seamless display that accurately depicts day and night scenes and independent stimulated NVG images. The Christie Matrix StIM enables a new level of training by utilizing both visible light and IR. Through InfraRGB™ illumination (RGB and IR LEDs) and Christie InfraScene™, the unique capability of processing and displaying infrared content, true-to-life NVG stimulation is achieved for realistic and relevant training for difficult conditions of limited visibility and night time operations.