The Christie Matrix WU12 offers a cost effective solution requiring fewer projectors for the same simulation display requirements. Purpose-built to handle even the most challenging of today’s simulation display requirements, the Christie Matrix WU12 is based on DLP® technology and offers an incredible 12,000 ANSI lumens.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||2.0kW CERMAX® Xenon|
||15.1" (384 mm)|
||24.5" (631.4 mm)|
||32.1" (814.8 mm)|
||140 lb (63.5 kg)|| |
The Christie Matrix WUXGA models feature Christie AccuFrame™, the breakthrough firmware feature that is fully adjustable to support various frame rates and environments. An industry-first, Christie AccuFrame™ specifically nullifies image artifacts such as smearing or double image perception in high speed simulation to deliver the most accurate frame display.
Build to order, the Christie Matrix WU12 utilizes SuperCR™ technology to provide a contrast ratio of up to 2000:1 allowing for low black levels and incredibly accurate night scene images.
- 12,000 ANSI lumens @ 200-240 VAC
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- Variable contrast up to 2000:1 enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hs input over standard single link DVI-D or Analog
- 2.0W CERMAX® Xenon pre-aligned lamp module
- 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum, wider input signal compatibility and Picture in Picture
- Broad source compatibility – both stereo and non-stereo
- Christie Twist™ internal enhanced Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Horizontal, vertical lens shift
- Built-in blending
- Easy filter and lamp access for simple maintenance
Combined with the highest color uniformity and standard features such as Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending, RGB color matching, full control of gamma curves and grayscale tracking, high input bandwidth and less than one frame of propagation delay, the Christie Matrix Series WUXGA models are suited to many applications and are also an ideal CRT replacement solution.
Christie Matrix Series – real world simulation.