Viewers expect a seamless flow of programming from cable and broadcast television networks. Dead air is displeasing to the viewer and it’s the ultimate – expensive – sin for the broadcaster.
Networks use video walls in broadcast control rooms to produce programming, monitor and control television broadcasts, and combine numerous feeds – live, real-time content, file footage, images and explanatory graphics. Constant monitoring of all this information and activity requires video wall solutions that are highly reliable and flexible.
Highly reliable video wall technology for broadcast control rooms
Broadcast environments are 24/7, 365-day operations. Christie’s industry-leading reliability rating for our lamp-based projector systems, and the zero-maintenance design of Christie Entero™ LED greatly reduce the risk of downtime or content disruption on your production control wall.
Christie's TVC video wall controllers simplify the process for configuring the display of numerous feeds to your master control video wall, letting your collaborative display wall act like a large, ultra high-resolution desktop.
Christie’s integrated video wall systems offer:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with the best technologies, including DLP technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie’s Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie’s dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer’s specific needs– Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based illuminated display cubes, the option of 1DLP or 3DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes and modules are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video- wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie’s zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Taking the next step
Christie works with a network of dealers and integrators. Contact one of our dealers or contact Christie directly to find out how a Christie solution can meet your master control display needs.