Display systems in military operations centers bring multiple sources of information together in a controllable and usable visual format that’s seen by multiple operators. A Christie command-center display solution provides complete imaging clarity with reliable, quality performance and flexible content management making mission-critical information easier to access.
Joint Ops Center solutions
Christie's display-wall monitoring solutions provide state-of-the-art rear-screen display cubes and video wall controllers to deliver high-resolution content in a variety of viewable formats that have dynamically configured size and aspect ratios. These components integrate seamlessly to create an ergonomic, efficient, flexible and reliable control room environment.
Highly reliable control room technology
Defense is a 24/7, 365-day mission. Your Joint Ops Center display wall needs to be rugged, reliable and high performing. Christie offers a complete, integrated video wall system with these operational properties:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with the best technologies, including DLP technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie’s Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie’s dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer’s specific needs– Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based illuminated display cubes, the option of 1DLP or 3DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes and modules are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video- wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie’s zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Taking the next step
Christie works with a network of dealers and integrators. Contact one of our dealers or contact Christie directly to find out how a Christie solution can meet your master control display needs.