A Christie video wall solution combines state-of-the-art video wall display technology and robust display wall content controllers that offer high reliability and low cost of ownership – giving you the best possible performance in a control room solution. You can arrange the information and images from multiple feeds for a single, seamless large-scale display.
High-performance video wall solutions
Christie security operations center display solutions deliver high performance and flexibility, so your control room:
Integrates with your existing hardware and software infrastructure letting you capture and analyze real-time video from multiple inputs in multiple formats and make time-critical decisions with perfect confidence.
Provides high-quality image performance ensuring an ergonomic work environment for the people you depend on to analyze information and make decisions.
Operates reliably in a 24/7 environment with long-life, low-maintenance components.
Highly reliable video wall display technology
Timely response to public needs depends on information that’s accurate and usable. Christie’s complete integrated video wall offers:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with the best technologies, including DLP technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie’s Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie’s dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer’s specific needs– Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based illuminated display cubes, the option of 1DLP or 3DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes and modules are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video- wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie’s zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Taking the next step
Christie works with a network of dealers and integrators. Contact one of our dealers or contact Christie directly to find out how a Christie solution can meet your master control display needs.