Network operations centers use display wall systems to show vast amounts of information and activity. The display must have resolution clarity, operational flexibility and reliable performance. Christie has been delivering video wall solutions for more than 30 years and has the experience and technology you need for your network operations center.
High-performance data center and network operations center solutions
Our telecommunications control room display solutions deliver high performance and flexibility, so your control room:
- Integrates with your existing hardware and software infrastructure letting you capture and analyze real-time content from multiple inputs in multiple formats and make time-critical decisions with perfect confidence.
- Provides high quality video display ensuring an ergonomic work environment for the people you depend on to analyze information and make decisions.
- Operates reliably in demanding 24/7 environments, with long-life, low-maintenance components.
A Christie solution combines state-of-the-art video wall display technology and robust display wall content controllers that offer high reliability and low cost of ownership – giving you the best possible performance in a control room solution.
Highly reliable control room display technology
Christie’s complete integrated video wall system offers:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with the best technologies, including DLP technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie’s Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie’s dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer’s specific needs– Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based illuminated display cubes, the option of 1DLP or 3DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes and modules are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video- wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie’s zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Taking the next step
Christie works with a network of dealers and integrators. Contact one of our dealers or contact Christie directly to find out how a Christie solution can meet your master control display needs.