The heavy demands on transportation management systems will only increase with time. You need a solution that lets you manage today’s volumes with the capacity to manage increased volumes and system complexity in the future.
For operators in traffic management and operations centers, clear, timely information is critical to keeping the roads safe and clear and commuters and businesses moving. A control room solution for intelligent traffic systems (ITS) has to be high performing and offer low maintenance, high reliability and complete display flexibility.
High-performance intelligent traffic systems
Christie video wall display solutions deliver high performance and flexibility, so your control room:
- Integrates with your existing hardware and software infrastructure letting you capture and analyze real-time content from multiple inputs in multiple formats and make time-critical decisions with perfect confidence.
- Provides high quality video display ensuring an ergonomic work environment for the people you depend on to analyze information and make decisions.
- Operates reliably in demanding 24/7 environments, with long-life, low-maintenance components.
Flexible video wall solutions
Christie video wall solutions are flexible enough to adapt to the needs of many different environments including:
- Fleet management
- Oceans and shipping
Highly reliable control room technology
Goods and people never stop moving and traffic management systems are 24/7, 365-day operations. Intelligent traffic systems need to be high performance and highly reliable. Christie video wall solutions feature:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with the best technologies, including DLP technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie’s Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie’s dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer’s specific needs– Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based illuminated display cubes, the option of 1DLP or 3DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes and modules are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video- wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie’s zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Taking the next step
Christie works with a network of dealers and integrators. Contact one of our dealers or contact Christie directly to find out how a Christie solution can meet your master control display needs.