In 30 years, Christie has earned and maintained its solid reputation as a world-class manufacturer of video wall display solutions; industry-leading technologies, purpose-built products, and a provider of comprehensive support. Everything we do focuses on the unique and demanding requirements of network, operations and control room customers around the world. Working in partnership with our authorized dealers, we do we do this through our people, products, focus on pricing and profitability, and programs and policies.
The people who work for Christie are smart, skilled and focused on giving our customers and dealers the best solutions and support.
- Our outstanding sales and technical support teams are committed to helping you grow your business.
- Christie regional sales managers are available for on-site support, sales training and demonstrations.
- We have dedicated inside sales support for prompt and thorough follow up whenever you need help.
- Expert design engineers and system installers are available to support challenging projects.
- Technical support is just a phone call away from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday (1-800-221-8025).
- There’s even second-tier technical support for on-site customer service issues.
Christie is the only North American-based, total-solution provider in the control room marketplace. Every year we introduce new, innovative and competitive products. Our solutions include off-the-shelf and customized display wall products. Christie video wall products are designed and purpose-built for 24/7, mission-critical applications. We have a solution for any video wall application.
Pricing and profitability
Christie’s focus is on offering products, pricing and programs that can help improve dealer profits. Our pricing is competitive and includes General Services Administration (GSA) pricing on all our video wall products. If you’re leading with Christie, we can even offer “meet-comp” pricing for competitive bids. The Christie registration program gives advantages to key dealers for larger video wall installations, and all committed dealers and partners can enjoy special program incentives.
Programs and policies
Some of Christie’s support and service programs are geared specifically for the dealer. Other programs and policies simply make our products and services the best-in-class, making your job as a dealer that much easier.
- Our project registration program helps improve your margins and increase your business.
- We provide product demonstrations and support for key customer projects and trade shows.
Dealers and customers can get on-site and factory technical training.
- A Christie technician can certify that an installation has been done to Christie standards, ensuring optimal video wall performance and adherence to the warranty.
- The Christie GLOW™ lamp program offers a sufficient stock of lamps and free replacement lamps for one annual fee – it’s like insurance on the life of the lamps.
- Christie provides industry-leading projection system and prorated lamp warranties.
- We also offer extended and international warranties and on-site service contracts.
- Every video wall product continues to be supported for at least three years after the product is discontinued.
- Christie maintains limited distribution with its premier network of video wall dealers and partners.
Become a Christie Dealer
If you're ready to realize all of these benefits, fill out the Dealer Application Form.