Being successful means focusing on your core competencies. You don’t need to invest in development resources to manage, sustain or grow your business. Christie acts as an extension of your own expertise and service support. We bring our AV/IT industry know-how, qualified local field technicians, a national footprint and a commitment to drive a project through to completion to fully support and extend your capabilities and customers in the control room market.
Peace of mind – insurance for your technology investments
It’s business as usual, utilizing your existing assets. Christie Managed Services delivers a complete range of technical support to meet the unique technology needs of the control room industry with round-the-clock, 24/7 support to Pay-Per-Incident and everything in between. It’s the peace of mind and support you need, exactly when you need it.
With a technology-agnostic approach, Christie Managed Services supports a wide array of manufacturers; projectors, technology platforms, visual displays, servers, switchers and networking products. Christie’s best-in-class customer service and field implementation engineers (CSEs, FIEs) can address the most complex infrastructure challenges.
- National US service network
- 2 hour response in 54 markets
- Prevantative servicing, on-site emergency response
- Critical spares replenishing programs
Christie Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Specifically designed to support multi-media audio/visual environments
- Christie’s expert staff can flag and potential issues before they affect your systems
- Cost-effective proactive services
- Predictive analytics
- Preventative service – scheduled and maintained
- Responsive services
- Mission critical alerts and on-site repair
- Critical inventory logistics