Solid-state technology. Zero maintenance design.
Designed for new video wall systems, such as cubes or structures, and also upgrading existing video wall systems without having to replace the entire system, Christie’s rear screen video wall display projectors are the engines that drive high performance video walls. Christie’s video wall projectors are purpose built for 24/7 data monitoring environments and come in a wide range of resolutions and display sizes.
Packed with industry firsts and using solid-state technology, this series is virtually maintenance free. The Christie Entero™ LED Series offers extraordinarily long life, 24/7 reliability and demanding performance quality. This series is the first LED ultra-high resolution DLP® display system. It employs the latest in rear screen display technology and offers a worry-free, cost-effective solution for control room and video wall displays. The Christie Entero LED Series will exceed your expectations.
||600 ANSI lumens|
||>100,000:1 (full field using shutter mode); 1400:1 (full field); up to 450:1 ANSI|
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA+|
||100 VAC to 240 VAC±10% @ 50/60Hz || |
The Christie Entero™ LED is the ultimate display solution
State of the art technology
- Vivid color presentation – wider color gamut than traditional mercury based lamps
- Industry leading WUXGA (1920 x 1200) or SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolutions available
- Sealed optical design – no filters required
- Innovative cooling system with heat pipe technology
- ArrayLOC™ – intelligent automatic brightness and color management
- Reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- Zero maintenance design – no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels
- Solid state design – no arc lamps, motorized color wheels or mechanical apertures
- 60,000 hours MTBF (mean time between failures) on major modules – more than 6 years of worry-free performance
- DLP® display technology for superior long term performance and reliability
Christie is a market leader in service and support. We stand behind our products and offer industry leading support, second to none. The Christie Entero™ LED Series is a revolutionary technology you’ll want today.
Distinctive LED benefits
LED illuminated projection is the future of 24/7 rear projection control room displays, replacing traditional mercury arc lamp-based systems. This newer, proven technology offers numerous benefits over traditional mercury-based lamps:
- Solid state LEDs – no high voltage arc lamp to ignite, degrade and maintain over time
- 60,000 hours rated life on illumination – versus mercury based lamps at only 10,000 hours
- Instant brightness – LEDs turn on immediately, unlike arc lamps which may take up to a minute to turn on and reach full brightness
- No motorized color wheel – the high speed on/off capability of LEDs means that the red, green and blue LED can be rapidly sequenced through to the DLP® chip and projection lens, reducing visible color sequencing artifacts
- Vivid, customizable color presentation – color spectral characteristics and color range surpass traditional color wheel based systems. EBU standards are far exceeded with LEDs and color performance can be easily manipulated to best match the application
- Wide range of brightness control – mercury lamps offer only about 10-25% brightness adjustment. The high speed of LEDs allows for frame-by-frame brightness adjustment and there’s no need for mechanical apertures to adjust brightness
- Alternative “green” light source – LEDs are free of hazardous substances found in conventional lamp technologies LED systems
Low cost of ownership/operation
The Christie Entero™ LED Series surpasses all other lamp-based systems in cost of ownership and operation. There are NO consumable components to replace such as lamps, filters or color wheels for virtually zero maintenance. The rated life of the LED illumination module is 60,000 hours (over 6.5 years). Christie’s high-reliability-design reduces the risk of component or system failures. The only moving parts within the Christie Entero™ LED system are three sets of cooling fans (each set has one redundant fan to reduce any downtime).
Limited wall disruption
With no consumable parts to replace there is limited service disruptions to the wall. The ArrayLOC™ feature ensures automatic color and brightness management to reduce the need for frequent color and brightness recalibrations.
By and large, the system is virtually “maintenance free” which reduces overall cost of ownership and service disruption.
Purpose built 24/7 features
The Christie Entero LED Series incorporates all the typical “purpose built” features of Christie’s 1-chip DLP® control room products.
Features such as:
- Full display control via keypad remote
- GPIO, Ethernet or RS-232 networks
- A modular design for fast and easy servicing
- Dust-free sealed optical design
- Extensive display parameter and configuration controls
- Simple, easy-to-use menu driven interface
- Precision short throw lens
- An integrated 6-axis adjustment system for precise geometry display and alignment
- Optional longer throw lenses available for custom wall designs or for retrofitting existing video walls
- Christie’s KoRE electronics platform including multiple input capability and Picture-in-Picture; Continuous diagnostic monitoring and notification via LED status display, serial or Ethernet (email notification)
- Edge blending capability
- High MTBF and low MTTR
Automatic color and brightness management
Christie’s projection products are factory calibrated for precise color and brightness control, providing complete flexibility and ease for color and brightness setup. However, when multiple displays are tiled into a seamless array, it is critical that color and brightness are matched across the array and that it remains balanced long term. The Christie Entero™ LED includes ArrayLOC™ which provides intelligent automatic brightness and color management thus minimizing the need for human intervention and wall disruption. All projection displays in the video wall array communicate with each other via Ethernet to ensure consistent matching. No external computer or controller is required to assist in wall monitoring.