Designed for new video wall systems, such as cubes or structures, Christie’s lamp-based, rear-screen video wall display projectors are the engines that drive high-performance video walls.
Purpose-built for high performance
Christie’s lamp-based, rear-screen video wall projectors produce clear, brilliant images that stay consistent across the display wall and across time. We can accommodate display sizes from 50 to 120 inches with these features that make our lamp-based, rear-screen video wall projectors high performing:
- Ultra high-contrast images and display performance
- The best data and video imaging through DLP® technology
- Precise geometry alignment from an integrated, six-axis adjustment system
- Comprehensive color self-adjustment features for exact color matching between projectors
- Specialty color and brightness self-management features for best matching across multiple displays
- Numerous configuration options to meet your system’s resolution and brightness requirements
- Multiple lens types that support different screen technologies, including large screens
- Hot-swappable, automatic lamp changers that minimizes interruption if there’s a lamp failure
- Built-in edge blending for seamless tiling applications
- Extensive and easy-to-use projector-control capabilities
Purpose built for reliability
All Christie video wall display solutions use proven technologies, such as DLP®, that can withstand constant, long-term use without degrading in performance. Our video wall display solutions have a mean time between failures (MTBF) on major modules of 50,000 hours – that’s nearly six years of uninterrupted operation!
These are some of the features that make Christie solutions so reliable:
- A MTBF of over 63,000 hours on rear projection systems
- 1-chip DLP® technology offers superior images and long-life stability
- A sealed optical design, so no filters are needed - or need to be replaced
Low cost of ownership – by design
High performance and high reliability translate into low cost of ownership. With Christie’s lamp-based, rear-screen video wall projectors you can expect
- Extremely long-life lamps and a lamp redundancy feature that save time and money;
- The best prorated lamp warranties – not only for the original lamps supplied, but also for replacement lamps; and
- A modular design that means if one component needs repair or replacement, it doesn’t affect the rest of the video wall.
Lamp-based, rear-screen video wall projectors
Christie lamp-based, rear-screen video wall projectors are designed for new video wall systems such as cubes or structures. Because our projectors integrate into existing video wall systems, they’re ideal for existing system upgrades.
We can help you choose the right projector for your custom display wall or retrofit. Christie has the solution to fit your needs.