Introducing the first dual lamp, SXGA+, 3-chip DLP® rear screen projector for Control Room video walls – the Christie DLV1400-DL This high-brightness (5000 lumens), 3-chip DLP® projector with dual, redundant mercury lamps is a lower cost alternative to our existing Xenon-based systems. The new 200W lamps have a rating of 3,000 hours lifetime operating at 150W.
||Dual (redundant) 200W long-life lamps|
||2500 ANSI lumens @ 200W|
1875 ANSI lumens @ 150W
||2500-10,000:1 Full Field; 650:1 ANSI|
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|| |
Built-in flexibility, DLP image quality, Christie reliability
A new industry benchmark for 3-chip DLP® technology, utilizing the long life capacity of mercury lamps, the Christie DLV1400-DL further extends available projections options for control rooms. The dual lamp system is ideal for mission critical applications. The Christie DLV1400-DL also offers updated electronics and software platform, expanded expansion capability (3 slots), scaling capability to allow inputs to be spread across up to 9 displays all in a smaller physical footprint.
What these features give you:
- High brightness - 2500 ANSI lumens - 200W
- 2,500-10,000:1 Full Field; 650:1 ANSI contrast ratio
- Dual lamp system (redundancy) to hot swap lamps while projector is plugged – ideal for mission critical performance.
- 3-chip DLP® technology for outstanding image quality - precise, life-like images with vibrant colors
- Mercury illumination - Lower cost than Xenon, bright images
- 10-bit image processing for improved image quality and reproduction.
- High processing bandwidth supports additional functionality such as picture in picture and seamless switching between sources
- ChristieNet ™ Web interface - easy to set up and maintain projector systems remotely
- Embedded Dynamic Iris - ideal for video applications – blacker blacks – expands the contrast ratio
- Embedded LiteLoc™ to save time and resources - system automatically monitors and manages the display’s brightness levels over time
ChristieNET™ - putting you in control
ChristieNET™ Master Display Controller software is internally driven browser-based software that provides extensive control and monitoring of the projector with a simple and easy-to-use software interface. You connect the projector to your network using the projector’s Ethernet RJ45 connector, allowing you to monitor the projection system via any standard web browser. ChristieNET’s extensive features provide numerous diagnostic and control benefits, including event scheduling, a real-time clock, and real-time diagnostic reporting via e-mail.