The Christie DLV1400-DX rear projection DLP® sets the industry benchmarks for reliability, high performance and efficiency in control room video wall rear projection systems. It offers the best price-performance on the market – the most reliable product, coupled with low cost of ownership, the best warranties available, and Christie's renowned customer service. With the Christie DLV1400-DX you get complete peace of mind.
||Single 500W Xenon Lamp|
||Up to 2000:1|
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|| |
Built-in flexibility, DLP image quality, Christie reliability
The DLV1400-DX rear projection DLP® system is feature rich. Designed for the 24/7 demands of control room applications, this rear projection DLP® system is ultra-cooled for improved long term reliability and performance. A high performance 1.25:1 short focal tiling lens provides the ultra-low geometric distortion necessary for tiled wall displays.
What these features give you:
- Multiple user-controllable brightness modes, including auto-brightness
- The most extensive flexibility for setup, control and diagnostic monitoring by:
- Simple and easy to use IR remote control
- Wired remote control
- Remote terminal via RS-232 serial network
- Remote computer’s web browser via network through Ethernet connection
- Picture-in-Picture, allowing more than one input to be displayed simultaneously.
- Motorized horizontal and vertical offsets provide an ideal high-performance solution for front screen applications as well as making projector positioning even easier.
ChristieNET™ - putting you in control
ChristieNET™ Master Display Controller software is internally driven browser-based software that provides extensive control and monitoring of the projector with a simple and easy-to-use software interface. You connect the projector to your network using the projector’s Ethernet RJ45 connector, allowing you to monitor the projection system via any standard web browser. ChristieNET’s extensive features provide numerous diagnostic and control benefits, including event scheduling, a real-time clock, and real-time diagnostic reporting via e-mail.