The Christie DLV1920-DX rear projection DLP® is the industry benchmark for pure pixel power – with native HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, there are over 2 million pixels available for the highest resolution display applications. The Christie DLV1920-DX provides a 41% increase in resolution over SXGA+ for exact detail and brilliant image quality for extremely detailed display scenarios, such as military command and broadcast master control. With a native wide format, naturally suited for wide display wall applications, HD format offers the possibility of reducing the number of projectors needed, thus improving overall system reliability and reducing cost to operate.
||Single 500W Xenon|
||Up to 2000:1|
||1920 x 1080 HD|| |
Built-in flexibility, DLP image quality, Christie reliability
he Christie DLV1920-DX delivers reliability, high-performance and efficiency in a compact rear-projection package. With 2,800 lumens and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio at 1920 x 1080 resolution, the Christie DLV1920-DX uses next generation 3-chip DLP® technology, high-quality optics and 10-bit image processing to deliver crisp, detailed images with perfect color saturation. Xenon illumination provides stable color temperature and variable lamp power.
What these features give you:
- Multiple user-controllable brightness modes, including auto-brightness
- The most extensive flexibility for setup, control and diagnostic monitoring by:
- Simple and easy to use IR remote control
- Wired remote control
- Remote terminal via RS-232 serial network
- Remote computer’s web browser via network through Ethernet connection
- Picture-in-Picture, allowing more than one input to be displayed simultaneously.
- Motorized horizontal and vertical offsets provide an ideal high-performance solution for front screen applications as well as making projector positioning even easier.
ChristieNET™ - putting you in control
ChristieNET™ Master Display Controller software is internally driven browser-based software that provides extensive control and monitoring of the projector with a simple and easy-to-use software interface. You connect the projector to your network using the projector’s Ethernet RJ45 connector, allowing you to monitor the projection system via any standard web browser. ChristieNET’s extensive features provide numerous diagnostic and control benefits, including event scheduling, a real-time clock, and real-time diagnostic reporting via e-mail.