Solid-state technology. Zero maintenance design.
Christie’s rear screen projectors are the engines that drive high-performance video walls. They are built for 24/7 data monitoring environments and come in a wide range of resolutions and display sizes.
These rear screen projectors are designed for new video wall systems such as cubes or structures. They’re also ideal for upgrading existing video wall systems without having to replace the entire system.
The Entero™ series is the first LED ultra-high resolution DLP® display system. And now the Christie Entero RPMHD-LED01 brings full HD resolution to the series.
The Entero series is nearly maintenance free. You can expect extraordinarily long life, 24/7 reliability and demanding performance quality. Its solid-state design uses the latest in rear-screen projection technology and offers a worry-free, cost-effective solution for control room and video wall displays.
The Christie Entero LED Series is a powerful rear screen projection technology you’ll want today.
||540 ANSI lumens|
||100,000:1 (shutter mode); 1400:1 (full field)|
||1920x1080 full HD|
||100 VAC to 240 VAC±10% @ 50/60Hz || |
The Christie Entero™ LED is the ultimate display solution
State of the art technology
- Vivid color presentation – wider color gamut than traditional mercury based lamps
- Industry leading WUXGA (1920 x 1200) or SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolutions available
- Sealed optical design – no filters required
- Innovative cooling system with heat pipe technology
- ArrayLOC™ – intelligent automatic brightness and color management
- Reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- Zero maintenance design – no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels
- Solid state design – no arc lamps, motorized color wheels or mechanical apertures
- 60,000 hours MTBF (mean time between failures) on major modules – more than 6 years of worry-free performance
- DLP® display technology for superior long term performance and reliability
Christie is a market leader in service and support. We stand behind our products and offer industry leading support, second to none. The Christie Entero™ LED Series is a revolutionary technology you’ll want today.
Distinctive LED benefits
LED illuminated projection is the future of 24/7 rear projection control room displays, replacing traditional mercury arc lamp-based systems. This newer, proven technology offers numerous benefits over traditional mercury-based lamps:
- Solid state LEDs – no high voltage arc lamp to ignite, degrade and maintain over time
- 60,000 hours rated life on illumination – versus mercury based lamps at only 10,000 hours
- Instant brightness – LEDs turn on immediately, unlike arc lamps which may take up to a minute to turn on and reach full brightness
- No motorized color wheel – the high speed on/off capability of LEDs means that the red, green and blue LED can be rapidly sequenced through to the DLP® chip and projection lens, reducing visible color sequencing artifacts
- Vivid, customizable color presentation – color spectral characteristics and color range surpass traditional color wheel based systems. EBU standards are far exceeded with LEDs and color performance can be easily manipulated to best match the application
- Wide range of brightness control – mercury lamps offer only about 10-25% brightness adjustment. The high speed of LEDs allows for frame-by-frame brightness adjustment and there’s no need for mechanical apertures to adjust brightness
- Alternative “green” light source – LEDs are free of hazardous substances found in conventional lamp technologies LED systems
Low cost of ownership/operation
The Christie Entero LED series surpasses all other lamp-based systems in cost of ownership and operation. Projectors in this series have no consumable components - such as lamps, filters or color wheels – making them nearly zero maintenance. The only moving parts in the Christie Entero LED system are three sets of cooling fans (each set has one redundant fan to reduce any downtime). The rated life of the LED illumination module is 60,000 hours (more than 6.5 years). Christie’s high-reliability-design reduces the risk of component or system failures.
Limited wall disruption
These projectors’ near-zero-maintenance design means you won’t have service disruptions to your video wall. The ArrayLOC feature calibrates the display’s color and brightness automatically so you don’t have to perform manual recalibrations.
Purpose built 24/7 features
The Christie Entero LED Series incorporates all the typical “purpose built” features of Christie’s 1-chip DLP® control room products.
Features such as:
- Full display control via keypad remote
- GPIO, Ethernet or RS-232 networks
- A modular design for fast and easy servicing
- Dust-free sealed optical design
- Extensive display parameter and configuration controls
- Simple, easy-to-use menu driven interface
- Precision short throw lens
- An integrated 6-axis adjustment system for precise geometry display and alignment
- Optional longer throw lenses available for custom wall designs or for retrofitting existing video walls
- Christie’s KoRE electronics platform including multiple input capability and Picture-in-Picture; Continuous diagnostic monitoring and notification via LED status display, serial or Ethernet (email notification)
- Edge blending capability
- High MTBF and low MTTR
Automatic color and brightness management
Christie’s rear screen projection products are factory-calibrated for precise color and brightness control. That makes color and brightness setup easy and flexible.
Using the built-in ArrayLOC technology, the Entero series projectors automaticly calibrate for brightness and color management across a tiled array. ArrayLOC keeps the colors matched and balanced over the long term.
The projection displays within the video wall communicate with each other over the Ethernet to ensure consistent matching. There’s no external computer or controller needed for wall monitoring.