Christie Entero™ HB is an evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video wall displays and rear projection engines.
Performance – Leading the progression to higher brightness LED displays, Christie has developed Christie Entero HB – the newest generation of high-performance, high-brightness rear projection engines and display wall cubes. With the most advanced LED display system design and Christie’s quality, service and support, Christie Entero HB offers high brightness, 24/7 performance and reliability, all with an overall low cost of ownership and operation.
Control – The Christie Entero HB series is the first and only LED control room display to offer wireless control through Wi-Fi capability – make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through an iPad or other similar wireless device. It’s that simple.
Flexibility – The Christie Entero HB SXGA+ video wall rear projection engines, are part of an expanded series of control room display solutions offering installation flexibility with options in resolution and vertical or horizontal lens orientation to meet specific room or space requirements. Retrofit kits provide even greater flexibility letting you retrofit Christie Entero HB engines into earlier Christie cube offerings.
Maintenance – Designed for zero maintenance, the Christie Entero HB series is solid state, has no consumables and no scheduled maintenance for at least 5 years.
The Christie Entero HB offers unparalleled 24/7performance and years of worry-free operation. Plus, with simple, intuitive hardware installation, minimal set-up time and effort and modular design for fast and easy servicing if required, the new Christie Entero™ HB control room display cubes exceeds your expectations.
- one of the brightest LED control room video wall rear projection engines
- up to 950 lumens – normal mode / up to 1350 lumens – high brightness mode
- SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution
- high performance – high brightness, wide color gamut, superb contrast, excellent brightness and white level uniformity
- Wi-Fi enabled – wireless video wall control through iPad or similar wireless device
- Christie ArraySync™ third-generation automatic LED video wall color and brightness management
- 24/7 reliability – based on latest DLP® technology
- zero maintenance design – no consumables, no maintenance for at least 5 years
- low cost of ownership/operation
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- integrated 6-axis adjustment system – no electronic image correction required
- reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- very wide color gamut for superior color reproduction
- ultra high contrast, view-ability and display performance
- designed for long-term use and performance – no need to replace in a few years
- >80,000 hours rated LED life (eco mode)
- modular design for minimal downtime if a repair is required
- dust free sealed optics
- permanently sealed liquid cooling system (no pumps or hazardous liquids)