The Christie® TVC-1700 is a flexible, built-to-order video wall processor that delivers all the power and features you need to handle your most demanding control room installation. This powerful processor supports video wall configurations of up to 64 outputs. It’s flexible enough to display hundreds of inputs - local applications, network-streamed desktops, and direct-connected DVI, RGB and video inputs – anywhere, and at any size on the wall, all within your 24/7 control room. .
The TVC-1700 is managed by Christie MASTERSuite™ software – an intuitive, feature-rich, multi-tiered application. MASTERsuite is easy to use and set up yet extremely powerful. It enables instant access to any source of visual information in the control room, quickly and conveniently Christie MASTERSuite software with WallManager™ and MediaManager™ applications makes a tiled video-wall display perform as if it were a single, ultra-high resolution Windows® desktop, providing complete freedom to compose your control room content and recall predefined scenarios with a push of a button.
Christie TVC-1700 controllers ship with Windows 7 Ultimate so you can run multiple software applications on your video wall directly from the controller.
- High quality video performance regardless of the number of inputs or outputs – the system maintains performance through the entire configuration space using PCIe Bus Architecture.
- Windows 7 Ultimate –a modern operating system (OS) that’s supported until 2018 and can handle large memory configurations and local applications.
- Updated MASTERSuite software – the updated software has performance and scalability improvements to support larger configurations and offers usability enhancements and support for the 64bit OS environment.
- New graphics output cards
- New Dual Link DVI Input cards
- Support for composite, component, analog RGB, DVI, and HDMI video sources.
- Robust enough for 24/7 use
- redundant and hot-swappable components: power supplies, fans, hard drives
- System monitoring
- ECC registered memory