Christie® Phoenix® EP is a network distributed processor that installs directly into compatible Christie displays. It’s a compact, cost-effective and highly-scalable solution for managing content on video walls and distributed displays and is ideal for applications such as control rooms, presentation rooms and digital signage displays. Offering the same powerful processing features as Christie Phoenix, Phoenix EP enables seamless access and control of audiovisual data from virtually anywhere, through a single, robust system.
Each Christie Phoenix EP connects directly to the network using Category cable, significantly lowering the costs associated with traditional dedicated AV distribution products. Featuring an easy-to-use interface and on-screen status, Christie Phoenix EP streamlines workflow and tasks associated with integrating and managing AV systems by dramatically reducing cabling, rack space and installation complexity and costs.
- Part of a complete end-to-end solution
- Energy efficient
- Simplified and cost-effective cabling system
- Offers an efficient solution for systems with more displays than sources
- Network distribution ensures no signal loss or distance limitations for increased design and installation flexibility
- Highly reliable with no single point of failure
- Easy to install and use
- Compact form factor
Compatible Christie LCD panels