The control room is no longer constrained to a single location.
Christie® Phoenix® breaks through the physical walls of the control room to encompass a global workplace.
Christie Phoenix enables seamless access and control of audiovisual data from virtually anywhere, through a single, robust system. Its comprehensive tools allows thousands of users to simultaneously view, listen to and interact with any source of information found in a control room environment, regardless of their location.
Network distributed – Uses standard IP network as AV transport and control
Content mobility – Interact with any source of information found in a control room environment, from virtually anywhere
Collaboration – Replicate and share content on many video walls and desktops, simultaneously
4K/ultra-high-definition (UHD) capable – Directly interface with 4K/UHD sources and readily distribute, control and present them on 4K/UHD displays
- Scalable – Unlimited Christie Phoenix nodes, multiple video walls up to 128+ screens, multiple desktops and users
Secure – Support for HDCP, H.264 encryption throughout your network
Simple and powerful – Easy to install and configure. Encode, decode and display simultaneously, all from one box
Easy integration with ONVIF-compliant IP cameras – ONVIF-compliant cameras can be automatically detected and uploaded as sources into the Phoenix system using a lightweight software discovery tool. ONVIF cameras with PTZ controls can be accessed using the source viewer used from the Phoenix desktop client.
Consisting of at least one hardware node and powered by web-based management software, the Christie Phoenix system allows users in a variety of challenging environments to make faster, more accurate life-critical decisions with confidence.
- Flexible and cost-effective video wall and desktop integration
- Secure transmission of content with support for HDCP
- Supports a variety of inputs over a network, including HD camera, Network Video Recorder (NVR) and desktop capture streams
- Easily expandable with additional Christie Phoenix and
Phoenix Quad-T units
- Modular, to allow modest installations to grow over time without a system redesign
- Based on a single streaming hardware node for simultaneous encode, decode and display
- Best price for performance
Phoenix Quad-T integrated into a Phoenix system offers increased input scalability for 4K resolution sources with KVM reach back control and audio