The control room is no longer constrained to a single location. Christie® Phoenix® breaks through the physical walls of the control room to encompass a global workplace, providing flexible and cost-effective video wall and desktop integration.
Christie Phoenix enables seamless access and control of audiovisual data from virtually anywhere, through a single, robust system. Its comprehensive tools allows thousands of users to simultaneously view, listen to and interact with any source of information found in a control room environment, regardless of their location.
Consisting of at least one hardware node and powered by web-based management software, the Christie Phoenix system allows users in a variety of challenging environments to make faster, more accurate life-critical decisions with confidence.
- Network distributed – Uses standard IP network as AV transport and control
- Content mobility – Interact with any source of information found in a control room environment, from virtually anywhere
- Collaboration – Replicate and share content on many video walls and desktops, simultaneously
- 4K/UHD capable – Directly interface with 4K/UHD sources and readily distribute, control and present them on video walls or 4K/UHD displays with four inputs
- Scalable – Modular to allow even modest installations to grow over time without system redesign. Easily expandable with additional Phoenix nodes and Phoenix Quad-T
- Secure – Support for HDCP and H.264 encryption throughout your network
- Simple and powerful – Easy to install and configure. Encode, decode and display simultaneously, all from one unit – access from a PC, tablet or smartphone
- Build networked systems that include multiple displays each with up to 128 screens per video wall, multiple desktops and users
- Distributed architecture ensures no central point of failure
- Supports a variety of network sources including HD cameras, AV encoders, Network Video Recorders (NVR) and desktop capture streams, including easy integration with ONVIF compliant IP cameras
- Simple web-based setup and configuration
- Phoenix Desktop client is an easy-to-use and comprehensive programming, display management and source viewing application
- Full system monitoring including network readiness indicator provides visual feedback that the network has been configured to accept multicast traffic
- Display array and audio-video synchronizing
- Configuration and programming tools for managing, accessing and searching thousands of sources efficiently
- Managed user access to displays and sources
- Phoenix Quick Control allows users to select layouts and change sources quickly from a PC, tablet or smartphone
- Messaging platform for content sharing