The Christie® Spyder X20 is a versatile, hardware-based video processor combined with the flexibility of a universal routing switcher. You get:
- 20 megapixel bandwidth video processing,
- internal matrix switching, and
- integrated source monitoring for video wall monitoring.
Why use the Christie Spyder X20 video processor?
This technology makes complicated projection displays easier, faster and more flexible.
- Monitor all inputs – in real time and full frame rates – simultaneously.
- Blend, window, mix and scale any source format.
- Use multiple resolutions from multiple sources.
- Route displays to multiple destinations.
- Route signals to any destination device or combination of display devices (projectors, plasma screens, LED walls, rear projection cubes, etc.)
- Combine multiple displays to create an enhanced resolution that’s better than any single display could achieve.
- Live preview capabilities, with online editing
- Sources can be in preview and program
- An intuitive user interface
- Universal input/output capabilities
- Built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, resolution, aspect ratio and frame rate
- Single point-of-control for all processing and signal distribution functions
- Small form factor (4RU)
- Easy set up and minimal wires, boxes and rack space – everything is contained in one unit
- Simple, cohesive control through front panel functionality, Control software and external control via Ethernet or serial port
- Redundant, hot-swappable, power supplies
- Unsurpassed, proprietary scaling and image quality
- Virtual software lets you build configurations and program without hardware
- Use with widescreen and single screen destinations within the same unit
- Unrestricted window and picture-in-picture (PIP) placement
- Any input can operate as a native, high-resolution channel, scaled PIP, scaled background or key channel
- Compatible with HDCP (optional)