Standard-sized, stackable, LED-illuminated video wall display cubes
When image quality and brightness are driving priorities, along with reliability and long-life in a 24/7 environment,
Christie® Entero™ HB LED-based cubes are designed to perform.
- Various sizes, resolutions and configurations available in both front and rear-access
- 80", SXGA+, 4:3
- 70", SXGA+, 4:3
- 67", SXGA+, 4:3
- 72", WUXGA, 16:10
- 70", HD, 16:9
- 50", SXGA+, 4:3
- Up to 1,350 lumens capability – brightest LED projection for cubes available
Christie Velvet Apex Series
Reach new heights with
Christie Velvet® Apex Series. Featuring ultra-high definition resolution, extremely high fill-factor and advanced monitoring capabilities, the Apex Series is a completely certified LED display wall solution providing 24/7 operation for critical viewing environments. Available in ultra-fine 1.2mm and 1.6mm pixel pitches, the Apex Series displays content in impeccable detail, making it the ideal choice for applications where image quality and clarity is paramount.
- Front-access serviceability
- Remote and redundant power supply
- Slim, ADA-compliant design
- UL60950 certified
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Low frame delay
When you have an environment that has unique architecture or design requirements,
Christie MicroTiles® are the ultimate digital canvas, offering unparalleled design freedom and 24/7 operation. With this highly modular display solution, you can create displays in essentially any size or shape.
- Consistent levels of brightness, with no lamps or consumables to replace
- Can be serviced with the new LED module to extend life expectancy
- Near-seamlessness – image quality won’t be impacted when the tiles are used to create larger display walls
- Option to add multi-touch interactivity using the Christie Interactivity Kit
Ultra-narrow bezel LCD panels
Built using professional-grade components, Christie’s reliable and affordable LCD panels deliver unmatched performance for the most demanding applications. The
Christie FHD552-X is an ideal, tiled LCD solution for your control room.
- Durable and reliable for consistent 24/7 operation
- Ultra-narrow bezel tiled displays that fit your budget
- Ideal for monitoring centers that require sharp image quality with ease of use and low maintenance
Christie DLP projectors
Depending on unique space, audience and lighting requirements, your system design may necessitate an alternate solution. Christie DLP® projectors are light-efficient and well-suited for larger front- or rear-screen applications, providing image uniformity and consistent, reliable brightness for the life of the projector.
Customized video wall display solutions
Our built-to-order video wall solutions can meet your specific size, resolution and brightness requirements.
customized video wall solution can include a moveable wall system to allow for rear-access in limited spaces. We also have custom pedestals with customer-specified heights, finishes and requirements.
Processors and controllers
Experience complete control from any location, any time, with powerful content processors and controllers from Christie. We understand that in today’s control room environment, information is available in a wide variety of formats, resolutions and locations. Christie solutions allow users to quickly and easily interface with a wide variety of information sources, and simultaneously view, listen to and interact with the data.