The ultra-narrow bezel Christie FHD461-X 46" HD flat panel captures attention with stunning high-contrast and colour-rich visuals in near seamless tiled video wall displays.
With the thinnest profile in its category, the Christie FHD461-X integrates easily into areas where space is limited while flexible mounting options make it easy to service.
This ENERGY STAR® qualified LED-backlit LCD display is competitively priced and designed for long-lasting and reliable 24/7 performance1 with low operating costs.
|*Based on competitive comparison July 2013|
Christie FHD461-X highlights
|Screen size (diagonal)
||700 nits (cd/m2) maximum|
500 nits (cd/m2) typical
||4000:1 (full field)|
||1920 x 1080|
||100-240V AC @ 50/60Hz; 2A|
||Three years parts and labour limited warranty|| |
- 1.07 billion colours and 4000:1 contrast ratio combine to produce vivid and sharp visuals with incredible colour fidelity
- Thin 3" chassis provides an easily integrated and cost-effective solution that blends into the aesthetics of any space
- Installed depth of less than 101mm (4") complies with U.S. ADA regulations
- 5.4mm bezel width for a near seamless display where no pixels or data are lost
- Portrait or landscape orientation offers increased video wall design options
- Front accessible with quick access mount for easy servicing and alignment
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – the panel’s energy-efficient LED backlight, low power consumption and standby power consumption of >0.5W result in low operating costs
Christie’s pro AV expertise makes it easy to bring your video wall to life
With versatile multi-touch interactive technology, mounts and structural supports as well as the best range of image processors, media servers and controllers on the market. And backed by our industry-renowned service and technical support, you’ll have peace of mind.
Impress with beautiful visuals, save on space and money and head to the top of the class with the Christie FHD461-X.
1Avoid static images for extended periods. Refer to the user manual for additional runtime guidance.