Christie® Entero™ HB is an evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video wall displays.
Performance – Leading the progression to higher brightness LED displays, Christie has developed Christie Entero HB – the newest generation of high-performance, high-brightness display wall cubes. With the most advanced LED display system design and Christie’s quality, service and support, Christie Entero HB offers high brightness, 24/7 performance and reliability, all with an overall low cost of ownership and operation.
Control – The Christie Entero HB series is the first and only LED control room display to offer wireless control through Wi-Fi capability – make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through an iPad® or other similar wireless device. It’s that simple.
Flexibility – The Christie Entero HB 50” SXGA+ front access video wall display cube is part of a new expanded series of control room display cubes, offering installation flexibility with options in resolution and display formats to meet specific room or space requirements.
Maintenance – Designed for zero maintenance, the Christie Entero HB series is solid state, has no consumables and no scheduled maintenance for at least 5 years. The front access design provides a remote control release-and-lift system for the screen and a motorized, 6-axis adjustment system for easy access no matter where the cube is placed.
The Christie Entero HB offers unparalleled 24/7 performance and years of worry-free operation. Plus, with simple, intuitive hardware installation, minimal setup time and effort and modular design for fast and easy servicing if required, the new Christie Entero™ HB control room display cubes exceeds your expectations.
- Up to 860 cd/m2 – high brightness mode / Up to 689 cd/m2 – normal mode
- 50” (1270mm) diagonal, SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution
- High performance – high brightness, wide color gamut, superb contrast, excellent brightness and white level uniformity
- Wi-Fi enabled – wireless video wall control through iPad or similar wireless device
- Christie ArraySync™ third-generation automatic LED video wall color and brightness management
- 24/7 reliability – based on latest DLP® technology
- Zero maintenance design – no consumables, no maintenance for at least 5 years
- Low cost of ownership/operation
- Front access design
- Industry standard 4:3 aspect ratio
- Only 1.7mm nominal space between screens
- Geometric precision for seamless imaging across multiple displays
- Reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- Very wide color gamut for superior color reproduction
- Ultra high contrast, view-ability and display performance
- Designed for long-term use and performance – no need to replace in a few years
- >80,000 hours rated LED life (eco mode)
- Modular design for minimal downtime if a repair is required
- Dust free sealed optics
- Permanently sealed liquid cooling system (no pumps or hazardous liquids)