Christie® Entero™ HB is an evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video walls.
Performance – Leading the progression to higher brightness LED displays, Christie has developed Christie Entero HB – the newest generation of high-performance, high-brightness display wall cubes. With the most advanced LED display system design and Christie’s quality, service and support, Christie Entero HB offers the highest brightness, 24/7 performance, reliability, with a low total cost of ownership and operation.
Control – The Christie Entero HB Series is the first, and only, LED control room display to offer wireless control through Wi-Fi® capability. You can make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through an iPad® or other similar wireless device. It’s that simple.
Flexibility – The Christie Entero HB 70” HD front access video wall cube further expands the Entero HB Series of control room display cubes, offering installation flexibility with front-access and a smart airflow design for placement directly against walls, along with resolution and display formats to meet specific room or space requirements. The Christie Entero HB 70” HD front access video wall cube is an excellent option for installations that need true HD LED display cubes in a 70” 16:9 form factor.
Maintenance – Designed for zero-maintenance, the Christie Entero HB series is solid-state, has no consumables and no scheduled maintenance for at least 5 years. The front access design provides a remote control release-and-lift system for the screen and a motorized, 6-axis adjustment system for easy access, no matter where the cube is placed within a video wall.
- Up to 520 cd/m2 – high brightness mode / Up to 403 cd/m2 – normal mode
- 70” diagonal, HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- High performance – high-brightness, wide color gamut, superb contrast and excellent white level uniformity
- Wi-Fi enabled – wireless video wall control through iPad or similar wireless device
- Christie ArraySync™ third-generation, automatic LED video wall color and brightness management
- 24/7 reliability – based on latest DLP® technology
- Zero-maintenance design – no consumables, no maintenance for at least 5 years
- Low total cost of ownership/operation
- Shallow 1009mm (39.7”) depth and smart airflow design allows cubes to be placed directly against walls
- Industry standard 16:9 aspect ratio
- Only 0.2 to 1.7mm nominal space between screens with front-access design
- Geometric precision for seamless imaging across multiple displays
- Reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- Ultra-high contrast and display performance
- >80,000 hours rated LED life (eco mode)
- Modular design for minimal downtime if a repair is required
- Dust-free sealed optics
- Permanently-sealed liquid cooling system (no pumps or hazardous liquids)