Christie® Entero™ HB is an evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video wall displays. With the Christie Entero HB 72” WUXGA display cube, that performance capability has been expanded to the next level.
Performance – Leading the progression to higher brightness LED displays, Christie has developed Christie Entero HB – the newest generation of high-performance, high-brightness display wall cubes. With the most advanced LED display system design and Christie’s quality, service and support, Christie Entero HB offers high brightness, 24/7 performance and reliability, all with an overall low cost of ownership and operation.
Control – The Entero HB series is the first and only LED control room display to offer wireless control through Wi-Fi capability – make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through an iPad® or other similar wireless device. It’s that simple.
Flexibility – The Christie Entero HB 72” WUXGA video wall display cube expands the series of control room LED display cubes. Offering installation flexibility, with options in resolution and display formats, to meet specific room or space requirements. The Christie Entero 72” WUXGA front access video wall cube is an excellent option for installations that need true WUXGA LED display cubes in a 72” 16:10 form factor.
Maintenance – Designed for zero maintenance, the Christie Entero HB series is solid state, has no consumables and no scheduled maintenance for at least 5 years. The front access design provides a remote control release-and-lift system for the screen and a motorized, 6-axis adjustment system for easy access, no matter where the cube is placed within a video wall.
The Christie Entero HB offers unparalleled 24/7 performance and years of maintenance-free operation. Plus, with simple, intuitive hardware installation, minimal set-up time and a modular design for fast and easy servicing, the new Christie Entero™ HB control room display cubes will exceed your expectations.
- Up to 433 cd/m2 – high brightness mode / Up to 331 cd/m2 – normal mode
- 72” diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- high performance – high brightness, wide color gamut, superb contrast, excellent brightness and white level uniformity
- Wi-Fi enabled – wireless video wall control through iPad or similar wireless device
- Christie ArraySync™ third-generation automatic LED video wall color and brightness management
- 24/7 reliability – based on latest DLP® technology
- Front-access design
- zero maintenance design – no consumables, no maintenance for at least 5 years
- low cost of ownership/operation
- shallow 36.8" depth requires minimal space allocation for 72” displays
- industry standard 16:10 aspect ratio
- only 1.7mm nominal space between screens
- geometric precision for seamless imaging across multiple displays
- reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- very wide color gamut for superior color reproduction
- ultra high contrast, view-ability and display performance
- designed for long-term use and performance – no need to replace in a few years
- >80,000 hours rated LED life (eco mode)
- modular design for minimal downtime if a repair is required
- dust free sealed optics
- permanently sealed liquid cooling system (no pumps or hazardous liquids)