Built on proven DLP technology and specifically designed for superior image quality, Christie® MicroTiles® take video wall display technology to a new level. An innovative solution for the most demanding, high ambient light environments – Christie MicroTiles deliver:
- spectacular colors,
- brighter images,
- modular flexibility,
- a small footprint,
- a nearly seamless display surface, and
- reliable 24/7 operation.
Christie MicroTiles are ideal for control room monitoring applications
Using the strengths of DLP projection and Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology, Christie MicroTiles offer substantially brighter images and a much wider color palette than conventional flat panel LCD and plasma displays. With no practical limit to the number of tiles in a display, Christie MicroTiles produce a nearly seamless canvas with an unlimited number of super-fine pixels.
- Lightweight and shallow rear projection modules can be scaled to any size, shape and orientation, forming a digital canvas with tiny seams.
- Our radio frequency remote control can be used to navigate menu commands on the On-Screen Display from up to 100m (328ft) away.
- To play video or data on the tiles, simply connect a PC or other media player to the ECU using the single-link DVI connection provided. If your content exceeds the limit for DVI (i.e. approximately WUXGA at 60Hz), simply increase the number of ECUs connected to the display.
- With its’ “building block” format and small footprint, Christie MicroTiles gives you design freedom to specify and install a digital media display that fits any commercial or public space. With a depth of only 260mm (10.2"), and weighing only 20lbs (9.4kg) MicroTiles fit your environment.
Features That Matter
Christie MicroTiles offer you color reproduction capability that is a full 115% of the NTSC color gamut and exceeds standard LCD flat panels by more than 50%. With deep, rich blacks due to high contrast screens, images are sharp and clear.
Higher pixel density
In this pixel powerhouse, you get 70x more pixels than the most popular 4mm surface-mount display LEDs.
With the ultra-thin seam between tiles, all the information you need to monitor is visible, with no important content left behind.
Snap, Lock and Play
Lightweight, modular tiles lock together quickly and easily like building blocks. Sit back while the tiles automatically detect each other and display an image on the screen. Tear them down, reconfigure them and they’ll still automatically recognize each other.
A sound investment over time
Reliable solid-state components, including LEDs rated at 65,000 hours to half brightness, means no lamps or consumables to replace for more than 7 years! With Christie MicroTiles, you can be assured your message will be displayed reliably and consistently, just as you envisioned.
Automatic Color and Brightness Matching
These visual building blocks have built-in sensors that monitor each LEDs performance, allowing the system to detect each other in the array, and automatically adjust brightness and color during set-up and continuously over the life of your display.
Simple to use and operate
Each tile is 100% front accessible, allowing you to repair or replace any serviceable component in less than 15 minutes, without having to turn off or bring down any of the other tiles.
The greener choice
Christie is on the leading edge of greener solutions in this industry. That’s why we’ve created a product with no consumables. No consumables are a big deal in today’s environment. We’re RoHS compliant and have built-in eco-power consumption modes. MicroTiles are an ideal choice for LEED projects, and for any building where environmental standards must be met.