Christie® is the only manufacturer of control room products that designs, builds and installs customized solutions. We have more than 30 years experience providing customized video wall solutions around the world and understand that each customer has their own requirements.
Christie customized display solutions
Christie customized display solutions are easy and practical for you, and reliable and accurate for viewers. Our solutions:
- display high-quality video and information feeds
- integrate data from multiple sources to show real time, accurate information
- bring together multiple sources of information in a controllable and usable visual format
- allow users to view content at the size they prefer
- offer instant access to real-time intelligence
- provide a high-performing solution that’s low maintenance, highly reliable and has complete display flexibility
- can be designed for flat or curved walls
We can configure and size our customized video wall display cube solutions to meet your design specifications. Our customized solutions are built to order at our ISO-certified factory and we are delivered promptly to help you meet project deadlines.
- standard diagonal screen sizes – 50", 67", 70", 72" and 80"
- customized diagonal screens sizes are available from 60" to 120"
- display systems supported by 1DLP® and 3DLP® projection engine products
- either front or rear access format
- a nominal screen gap of only 1mm for most designs
- superior quality and a superior warranty from just one manufacturer – Christie
Moveable wall systems
If space is limited, Christie offers manual or motorized moveable wall systems for our cubes and custom control room video wall solutions. With moveable walls, your display system can be positioned directly up against a rear facing wall yet moved forward 18 to 24 inches for easy access to the system behind. This rear access:
- makes the system easier to service, with little or no interruption in front of the video wall
- keeps the gaps between screens at 1mm rather than the usual 2 mm found in front-access systems
- is less expensive than front access systems because of reduced interruption and downtime.
Christie also provides built-to-order pedestals – with customized heights, finishes and requirements for our standard 50", 67", 70", 72" and 80" cube solutions.