Christie® is the only US-based manufacturer of complete, end-to-end display systems. Our control room video wall solutions are built to offer greater effectiveness, unparalleled flexibility and ease-of-use.
Christie’s control room solutions can produce images at any size or resolution to meet any requirements – from smaller team-scale systems to large-scale multiple operator configurations.
Christie's seamless, tiled control room display wall solutions offer the following features:
- 70" HD and 72" WUXGA front access video wall cubes, with a motorized remote control release-and-lift system for the screen for easy servicing, maintenance and direct placement against a wall for limited space requirements
- Multiple screen sizes
- Multiple resolutions and pixel density options
- Ability to handle multiple video and data feeds
- Shallow depths and minimal footprint options for restricted space requirements
- Optional lenses for ultimate flexibility in display design
- Retrofitting options with discrete light engines
With Christie ArraySync™, our proprietary intelligent, automatic video wall color and brightness management system, calibrating the display is easy. Every system is factory color calibrated using scientific-grade spectral radiometers to ensure absolute precision and accuracy. Coupled with a precision RGB color sensing design with 12-bit processing, you can be confident in its accurate color management for the life of the display.
Christie was the first to bring a zero-maintenance design to the industry. Now, the Christie Entero™ HB Series evolves to bring you the first and brightest, next-generation LED video wall, along with wireless control. Wi-Fi® offers the ability to wirelessly set-up, control and manage the display via an iPad® or similar wireless device.
Along with traditional control options such as IR remote, serial and RJ45, system and individual display management can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
Our video wall solutions have built-in edge blending for seamless imaging of multiple projection devices, creating a single continuous control room display wall. Whether your application needs six screens, 96 screens, or 141 screens, this seamless imaging provides maximum flexibility in your control room display design. Stack, tilt or tile the screens in numerous configurations to create maximum visibility for all your operators.
Modularity – for simple installation and servicing
The modular display design provides fast and easy access for servicing, with less than 15 minutes Mean Time To Repair (MTTR). And, with an “out of the box” set-up, there’s no assembly required and no laborious installation procedures.
Combine flexibility, automation, control, modularity, system reliability, and solid-state LED technologies, Christie’s control room video wall solutions are the clear choice.
- Lifetime: 160,000 hours
- LED lifetime: Normal mode - >60,000 hours; Eco mode - >80,000
- Cooling fans lifetime: >100,000 hours