The Christie® M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. The most compact in its class, this projector platform has embedded warping , blending and color matching and built-in portrait capabilities that give you even more installation flexibility. The Roadster HD14K-M also ships equipped with more input cards than the other M Series models, and a stacking frame.
||1920 x 1080 HD|
||13,500 center lumens|
||Up to 2,500:1|
||Dual 450W NSH|
||1,250 hours, up to 1,500 in eco mode|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lbs (25 kg)|| |
The Christie Roadster HD14K-M, offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership. It draws a maximum power of 1500W (at 110V), giving you full brightness with two lamps instead of four.
- Native HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 13,500 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500:1 (full on/ off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness the projector draws 1500W at 110V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (450W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multiwindowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
AutoDesk® Revit® model
- 24/7 operation
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
Christie’s 3-chip, DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie Roadster HD14K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3-chip DLP projectors with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a three year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, means the M Series gives you high performance and peace of mind.