The Christie Matrix WU2 DLP projector offers a cost effective solution requiring fewer projectors for the same simulation display requirements. Purpose-built to handle even the most challenging of today’s simulation display requirements, the Christie Matrix WU2 is based on DLP® technology and offers 2400 ANSI lumens.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||500W CERMAX® Xenon|
||12.3" (313 mm)|
||26" (660 mm)|
||22.3" (566 mm)|
||75 lb (34 kg)|| |
The Christie Matrix WUXGA models feature Christie AccuFrame™, the breakthrough firmware feature that is fully adjustable to support various frame rates and environments. An industry-first, Christie AccuFrame™ specifically nullifies image artifacts such as smearing or double image perception in high speed simulation to deliver the most accurate frame display.
- 2400 ANSI lumens (+/- 10%)
- True 1080 HD resolution (1920x1080)
- Christie AccuFrame™ for the most accurate frame display
- SuperCR™ contrast - 1500-2000:1 full field (adjustable internal aperture)
- Color Purity Filter (CPF™): enables superior color matching for both dark night-time scenes and bright daylight scenes
- All new 10-bit processing for high-bandwidth signal processing, built-in Image Warping, superior edge-blending and more
- Christie Twist™ image warping and enhanced edge-blending module comes standard
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™) : adjust RGB channels for even color matching
- Custom Gamma Adjustment (CGA™) and grayscale tracking
- Minimum Processing Latency (MPL™) : less than a single frame of the propagation delay between projector input and display
- ChristieNET™ networking
- Available build to order
Build to order, the Christie Matrix WU2 utilizes a Color Purity Filter (CPF™) to enable superior color saturation, and color matching with superior black levels for unsurpassed day and night scene blending. Our SuperCR™ technology provides a contrast ratio of up to 2000:1 allowing for low black levels and incredibly accurate night scene images.
Combined with the highest color uniformity and standard features such as Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending, RGB color matching, full control of gamma curves and grayscale tracking, high input bandwidth and less than one frame of propagation delay, the Christie Matrix Series WUXGA models are suited to many applications and are also an ideal CRT replacement solution.
Christie Matrix Series – real world simulation.