Christie® is taking control rooms and monitoring applications to an entirely new level.
Today’s control rooms go beyond traditional displaying and monitoring and Christie’s collaborative visual solutions are removing boundaries and enabling expansive collaboration for many of the world’s most mission-critical operations.
By combining stunning zero-maintenance displays with an integrated approach to image processing, access, control and management, Christie is completely redefining the control room space, setting the industry reference standard for control rooms and operations centers.
Some of the world’s most mission-critical operations rely on Christie control room display technology each day. For over thirty years, people have trusted us as they make real-time decisions viewing a Christie display system.
Christie packs the very best technologies into our video wall solutions, giving you these benefits:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with leading-edge technologies, including DLP® technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life
- 24/7 reliability – Both Christie’s Entero™ HB and Entero LED display cubes have a >60,000 hour Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components
- Solutions for customer’s specific needs – Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1-mm seam between screens
- Versatility – With a range of new, next-generation, high-brightness LED-based display cubes, Christie MicroTiles®, super narrow bezel tiled LCD displays, the option of 1-chip or 3-chip DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes boast a zero maintenance design
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, we offer the lowest cost of operation.
We offer both revolutionary standardized display systems and completely customized display solutions – all including a variety of proven technologies, and engineering strength. Christie’s exceptional products, knowledge and expertise are an integral part of the entire solution.