Christie® offers a wide range of display technologies designed to serve the most demanding, mission-critical monitoring facilities. Our rear-projection video wall display solutions are designed for 24/7 control room applications.
All Christie projection systems employ the latest proven technologies and can be used in a wide range of resolutions and display sizes.
Reliable display performance
Our innovative features and technologies are designed with brilliant display and reliability in mind.
Christie Entero™ HB – next generation LED illumination displays
- next-generation, high-brightness control room LED displays – the first with up to 1000 lumens capability – the brightest LED projection for cubes available
- Wi-fi enabled for wireless control and management of individual displays, as well as the entire display wall
- DLP® display technology with deep contrast and native resolutions ranging from SXGA+ to HD and WUXGA
- LED solid-state illumination technology with advanced cooling design for long life and ultra-stable operation
- Christie MicroTiles® for very bright video wall displays with ultra-high pixel density, award-winning performance and a unique space-saving design
- super narrow bezel LCD flat panel displays for budget-defined systems requiring excellent image quality and long life in non-24/7 environments
- Christie 3-chip DLP® projectors for larger front or rear screen applications where space, audience and lighting design require an alternate solution
Christie delivers benchmark performance with innovative visual technologies and top-tier service and support, offering world-class display solutions featuring:
- Highest performance
- Latest technologies
- Flexible design
- Zero maintenance design
- Redundancy features
- Upgradeable system
- Wide viewability
- Compatible design
- Superior control
- Diagnostic monitoring
- Best price/performance
- Eco-friendly design
- “Plug and play”
- Fast setup/installation
- Automation features
- Modular setup
- High reliability
- Multi-mode system
- Low power consumption
Content mobility: redefined
Christie Phoenix™ is a network-distributed information management system designed specifically for control room applications. With Christie Phoenix, the same information, presented in the same format, at the same time is made available to all users regardless of their location. o more, spend less and benefit from greater performance with Christie Phoenix.
A modular system architecture, Christie Phoenix uses one or many hardware nodes to handle both inputs and outputs to simultaneously encode, decode and display, giving you the best price and performance in the industry.
Network-distributed – Encode, decode, display, simultaneously, all in one box
Secure – Support for HDCP encryption throughout
Available – System is fault-tolerant and can be repaired and/or expanded live